1. It is an instrument similar to the drum,
cylindrical in form and covered with goat's skin
at both ends.
2. This dance means small orange plant.
3. Who was said that the movements in the
dance Sua-Sua have been modified and modernized?
4. This dance means to sow seeds.
5. How many girls are needed to perform the
6. This dance originated from Lanao del Sur,Mindanao
is said to be a dance of Muslim royalty.
7. Who is the lady that played a joke
on Princes Gandingan as she was taking a
walk in the woods.
8. What is the meaning of "daling"?
9.This is a Tiruray dance for girls, performed
in Nuro, Cotabato.
10. This dance is usually performed by