1. This is an old and most popular dance of the
Visayan Islands. This version from San Joaquin, Iloilo.
2. This dance was originated in Sinugbahan,
a barrio of San Joaquin.
3. What is the most popular dance in
the Visayas region?
4. From where was the Sinulog fashioned?
5. Who were asked to put silver peso coin
between the teeth of the captain?
6. The dance that brought by the Spaniards.
7. What is the folk dance where the boy's steps
are difficult than the girls?
8. This means strong ocean currents frequent in Sulu.
9. During what feast does the Sinulog
dance is performed?
10. From what dance does comb, powder puff, and
handkerchief is used?