1. It is a wedding dance popular in the
provinces of Mindoro and Marinduque.
2. What are the easiest Tagalog folk
songs known by the children?
3. It is used as a signal for the
beginning of folk dancing and singing.
4. What is the another name for oil
5. What are the most difficult dance in
all the Pandangos?
6. This means "wooden shoes", common footwear
of the poor in the barrios.
7. This is an act in which the boy flourishes
his handkerchief before the lady with whom he wishes
8. Why is it important for the man to accept
the girl's offering of wine in "Abaruray"?
9. In what season does most of the people
10. Which among the vegetable below is not
included in the song "Bahay Kubo"?