1. What is the type of locomotor movement that
spring up into the air from one or two feet and land
on both feet?
2. What dance terms that spring on the supporting foot,
and land on the same foot?
3. It is a unit formation of two or more couples?
4. It is a Tagalog dance term that used to flourish
or offer a handkerchief, a hat or a glass of wine?
5. It is a dance term that touch toe or ball of free
foot on floor and remains there briefly?
6. It is a position that has four or more
dancers join L hands and circle around clockwise,
walking or any kind of dance steps?
7. What is the measure step of Bacui Step?
8. It is a kind of arm position or movements used in
9. It is a combination of a skip and a hop, executed on
the same foot?
10. It is a quick change of weight from one foot to the
other displacing the supporting foot?